2009年12月1日火曜日

Higashiyama Zoo



I’ll introduce about enjoyment of Higashiyama zoo.

Higashiyama zoo is a large amusement park and there are a lot of animals in this zoo. For example, monkeys, elephants, hippopotamuses, camels, lions, jackals, penguins, wolfs, and koalas.

If you want to do, you can feed animals food. But the day you can feed animals has been completed. On every first Sunday, you can feed giraffe an evergreen oak leaf as pudding. On every second Sunday, you can feed African elephant banana and apple. On every third Sunday, you can feed sea lion fish. On every fourth Sunday, you can feed Asian elephant pudding.

And you can see also botanical garden only one ticket. It is very beautiful. So you will be able to enjoy this zoo many times.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think your blog is good because it is easy to read.

    返信削除
  2. I think your blog is nice because I want to go to Higashiyama zoo!

    返信削除
  3. That's good! I think overseas students want to go there because your explanation is interesting.

    返信削除
  4. Ithink that this place is good for foreigner.
    I think that everyone can enjoy there.

    返信削除